February 3-7, 2020, Milan, Italy
The Training School will take place at the Department of Mathematics “Federigo Enriques” of the University of Milan.
The aim of the Training School is to present a contemporary review of recent results in the field of Celestial Mechanics.
Special emphasis will be placed on the theoretical aspects.
The Training School will consist of 9 courses and a limited number of contributed talks.
Here is the list of the invited lectures and lecturers:
- Tidal Effects and Rotation of Extended Bodies (Gwenaël Boué, IMCCE Paris);
- Dissipative KAM theory (Alessandra Celletti, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”);
- Nekhoroshev theory and Arnold diffusion (Christos Efthymiopoulos, Academy of Athens);
- Superintegrable systems and their perturbations (Francesco Fassò, University of Padova);
- Space debris (Catalin Gales, University of Iasi);
- Orbital determination with the Kepler Integrals (Giovanni Federico Gronchi, University of Pisa);
- Theory and applications of FLI for the computation of transit orbits (Massimiliano Guzzo, University of Padova);
- Introduction to KAM theory and applications (Ugo Locatelli, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”);
- The n-body problem (Gabriella Pinzari, University of Padova).
- Giulio Baù (University of Pisa)
- Alessandra Celletti (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”)
- Antonio Giorgilli (University of Milan)
- Massimiliano Guzzo (University of Padova)
- Tiziano Penati (University of Milan)
- Marco Sansottera (University of Milan)
- Veronica Danesi
- Beatrice Langella
- Tiziano Penati
- Marco Sansottera