February 3-7, 2020, Milan, Italy
Registration is closed.
The Training School will take place at the Department of Mathematics “Federigo Enriques” of the University of Milan.
The aim of the Training School is to present a contemporary review of recent results in the field of Celestial Mechanics.
Special emphasis will be placed on the theoretical aspects.
The Training School will consist of 9 courses and a limited number of contributed talks.
Here is the list of the invited lectures and lecturers:
- Tidal effects and Rotation motion of extended bodies (Gwenaël Boué, IMCCE Paris);
- Dissipative KAM theory (Alessandra Celletti, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”);
- Nekhoroshev Theory and Arnold diffusion (Christos Efthymiopoulos, Academy of Athens);
- Super-integrable systems and their perturbations (Francesco Fassò, University of Padova);
- Space debris (Catalin Gales, University of Iasi);
- Orbital determination (Giovanni Gronchi, University of Pisa);
- Theory and applications of FLI for the computation of transit orbits (Massimiliano Guzzo, University of Padova);
- Introduction to KAM theory and applications (Ugo Locatelli, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”);
- The planetary problem (Gabriella Pinzari, University of Padova);
- Giulio Baù (University of Pisa)
- Alessandra Celletti (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”)
- Antonio Giorgilli (University of Milan)
- Massimiliano Guzzo (University of Padova)
- Tiziano Penati (University of Milan)
- Marco Sansottera (University of Milan)
- Veronica Danesi
- Beatrice Langella
- Tiziano Penati
- Marco Sansottera